Domain Manager at Course Level
Using the Domain Manager you can get a branded URL with your website name. A custom domain is a unique branded name that identifies a website.
So let's see how to get a Custom Domain on FreshLMS tool.
- Open your FreshLMS account
- Go to Course and select Domain Manager.
Now let’s see how to Update DNS Settings
- Login to your Domain hosting provider like GoDaddy, Bluehost etc.
- Go to DNS settings for your domain.
- Create a CNAME record with the following details.
Host: Your subdomain
Note: Add your CNAME with subdomain followup your main domain i.e subdomain.yourwebsite.com
- Finally, click on Save.
- That’s it your CNAME was created and It takes 24 to 48 hours for your hosting provider to reflect this change.
Once it gets reflected then add your subdomain and domain names and Save to validate your Custom Domain and that's it your White Label Sales Landing Page was ready to go.